Monday, 30 December 2013

The epitome of style




I saw this particular streetstyle photo a couple of minutes ago and literally I was shocked and amazed and captured by her style. It would be an underestimation to say that I didn’t go green from her confident and ability to combine things so effortlessly, flawless and astonishing. The colors match together perfectly as well as the accessories that fulfill the look and apprise it much enough. 
But the thing that I am trying to point out and reveal is how fashion is an art. Firstly, the pattern of her suit is art from itself and it definitely impress me the trend where pop art especially, see Andy Warhol as well, is being used by the designers as a pattern. Clearly, fashion is art and culture imprinted on clothes and they say something, basically loads, about your character and emotions about you that particular day you are wearing it. So I shall say that this woman that day was interesting in art and was so confident. 
What are your thoughts?

Mwah, 
P


Source: http://carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle/

5 comments:

  1. My thoughts are: thank you.

    Eva Ana Kazic
    Executive director of ALLAROUNDEVE
    allaroundeve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your style is such an ispo for me, please continue this magnificent work x

      Delete
  2. OMG Eve herself commented?! Loved the look as well, commented on Stockholm Streetstyle before! She really got some guts!

    http://kiwi-who.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    This is article is really great !
    I love your blog keep this up !

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete