Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Every year the women of New York leave the past behind and look forward to the future... this is known as Fashion Week

Said Carrie Bradshaw some time ago and apparently seems so true! My Instagram is going crazy from all the pictures from the NYFW and I am green with envy. But still, all the lucky ones that are there inform us every single minute for what is going on and we can take a glimpse from this fairytale.
But, now that I said fairytale, as a proper Sex & the city addict, I fall in love with SJP’s shoe collection, which has been launched! It is exactly what I expected as it has the hint of the royalty, the glam and the womanliness.

She stated: ‘I've taken inspiration from things in my life such as the grosgrain ribbons I tied in my hair as a girl, to the flower accents from the Sex and the City wardrobe, to references to classic styles from the late Seventies and early Eighties. I'm a firm believer in quality and timelessness and have created this collection with the hopes that women will love wearing it for years to come." My fondness for this collection is tremendously massive and I would love to try them on for this feeling. My favorite pieces that I have distinguished between are the following;



mwah,
P

1 comment: